Klassik Landmark

Off Sarjapur road
Sarjapur Road
1.22Cr. Onwards

Klassik Landmark is a Residential Apartments in Off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. Developed by Klassik Enterprises Pvt Ltd and Creating a curved aerodynamic structure is close to 10% more expensive. The result is benefits that are worth it, considering the long lifespan of civil construction. The 'Aircraft Wing Section' shape of each tower is not an accident. It accounts for a marked enhancement of airflow as compared to a regular 'Box Shaped' building. Klassik Landmark optimised the Tower footprint down to just 20% of the total of 11 acres. The remaining 80% is a mixture of green space & amenities for residents like Landscaped Garden, Indoor Games, CCTV Cameras, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Play Area, Intercom, Rain Water Harvesting, Lift, Club House, Library, Health Facilities, Tennis Court, Badminton Court, Car Parking, Fire Safety, Jogging Track, 24Hr Backup Electricity, Cricket Court, Basket Ball Court, Drainage and Sewage Treatment, Meditation Hall, Eco-Friendly, Table Tennis, Vaastu / Feng Shui, Senior Citizen Park, Multi-purpose Hall, Car Wash, Laundry, Snooker, Toddlers Pool and Security. 

Address: 48, Junnasandra, Amrita Nagar, Off Sarjapur road, Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA.

Rera : PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/171015/000760

Property Pricing Details

Unit Type Size(SBA) Price Whatsapp
3 BHK 1691 - 2170 Sqft 1.22Cr. - 1.57Cr.
4 BHK 4260 - 4408 Sqft 3.07Cr. - 3.18Cr.


  • Gym
  • Swimming Pool
  • Indoor Games
  • Club House
  • Amphitheater
  • Yoga Room
  • Jogging Track
  • Outdoor Games
  • Supermarket
  • Clinic
  • Landscape
  • Power Backup
  • Creche
  • Kid's Play Area
  • Kid's Pool
  • ATM
  • Restaurant
  • Laundry
  • Spa
  • Cafe
  • Skating Rink
  • Pets
  • Cricket Pitch
  • Badminton Court
  • Tennis Court
  • Basketball Court
  • Mini Theater
  • Wi-Fi
  • Security
  • Library
  • Recreation Facility
  • Banquet Hall
  • Cricket Practice Net
  • Half-Basketball Court

Property Location

Walkthrough Video

Contact Form

Similar Properties